Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gift Guide 2012


Welcome to my 2012 Gift Guide!
If you are planning on doing any shopping this month, please consider supporting handmade!
Speaking of! If you'll scroll down a bit, you'll see that I have items in my shop. Finally! I opened it in January, and there it has sat allllllll year, sadly empty.

My girls have a booming little business of their own on Instagram, all in the hopes that they can help sponsor a child through Compassion International. They are soooo close to having the funds for the first month. I decided I would put some of their earrings in the shop to see what would happen. Then, in January, I will launch a new Spring/Summer line of my own. Wish us success!



Look under the section:

Whirly Girls






Below you will find all sorts of lovely sellers and their shops. Most of them are "friends" I've made on Instagram. Happy Shopping!

Etsy Artisans:

{baby/kids}
 

{jewelry}
 
 
Christmas Gift .. Personalized Hand stamped rustic hammered sterling silver Grandma Necklace. Antiqued distressed hand stamped jewelry.
 
Audrey Necklace
 
Mint and Soft Pink Sorbet, A Shabby Chic Rosette Bridesmaid Necklace, sale, Black Friday
 
leather cuff says "twirl"
 
necklace benefiting HOPE 4 SUDAN - clear mint 26.5"
THELMA - Aqua Chandelier Style Dangle Earrings- Family Pictures, Stocking Stuffer or Bridesmaid Gifts
 
Brass Tribal Arrowhead Earrings
 
Peridot Quartz & Gold Leather Wrap Bracelet
 
Button Ring (grey chevron)
 
Scissor Happy Necklace Scissors  with a Green Rose Option to add a Bow
 
Chandelier Earrings with Turquoise and Rhinestone- Tribal Earrings- Southwest Earrings
 
On SALE- Vintage Beauty Bauble Ring
 
Large clear crystals bracelet
 
Chandelier drop earring
 

{art/decor/prints/scripture}
 
Christian Art - I Am With You and Will Keep You - 8x10 Giclee Print - Scripture Art, Mint , Hand Typography, Encouragement
 
Rivers of Joy 8x10 Print
 
Gold and Neon Celebrate Design Platter
 
Two are Better than One - in Brown with Orange and Green Birds 20x20 GALLERY WRAP CANVAS
 
Oh Deer Wooden Sign
 
She Turned Her Can'ts Into Cans and Her Dreams Into Plans, Kobi Yamada Graduation Gift, Illustration, Inspiring Quote, 8 x 10 Art Print
 
As the Deer - Psalm 42:1 - Printed on Kraft Paper - Illustrated Print by Mandipidy

{paper goods/crafty items}
 
Jesus Loves You 8x10 Puffy Heart Print- 3 color choices
 
11x17 Deer Silhouette Taxidermy print
 
handmade fabric tape in greens made from vintage linens - for craft wrap packaging wedding supply
 
A6 Blue Ombre Notecards (12 count)
 
{vintage}
 
8x10 "I love vintage" Fine Art Print vintage coffee mug and mosaic tile
 
SALE vintage BOY SINGING WITH BIRD framed print SALE

{sewn/knit/crochet/embroidered goodies}
 
Clutch
 
CROCHET PATTERN Fingerless Gloves/Mitts with PomPoms
 
Personalized Bubblegum Pink and Blue Zipper Pouch
 
playtime  - iPad sleeve
 
Beautiful lot of 5 clips/headbands
 
Market Tote - Veggies
 
Vintage Hanky Pillow Covers- RESERVED for Amy
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Accessories:
 
Bow Gold
 
Jewelry Designers:
 
Norah Earrings {Mint}
 
Image of chevron rose thumbprint earrings
 
Image of Swarovski Large Circle Necklace
 
gold chevron necklace
 
Aqua Lace
 
The Chunkster Bracelet
 
 
Image of Antique Bronze Arrow

Home Decor/Art/Signs:
 
 
Petite European Red Striped Grain Sack Christmas Stockings
 
 
 
Winter Cheer
 
Choose Joy
 

Paper Goods/Christmas Cards/Planners, etc:
 
image of Calligraphy Ombre Note Cards - Blues
 
 
 
 
Image of Family Tree Using Names
 
Thank You
for supporting the Mom Shops!
 
Do all that you do and give all that you give
 in love.
 
~ christa jean ~

3 comments:

traci mae said...

I l.o.v.e. ALL of these. You did a great job putting this together!! Makes me want to copycat and do my own little gift idea list on my blog, haha:)
The photo of mine (Rich In Blessings) that you selected is one of my favorites - however I just realized that at the time I edited and posted it I'd put the wrong reference on it (it says Nahum 8:10 but it's supposed to be Nehemiah) ... So I am going to go fix that right now (I had planned on it at the time but was too lazy and then forgot about it later.. That's what I get for procrastinating!) and if you would like to post the corrected one once I get it done that would be awesome haha;) .... If you don't want to bother, no big deal, I just thought I would tell you, lol. ;D
ANYWAYS all of that to say, THANK YOU SOO MUCH for featuring my work on your wonderful list! I feel so honored to be on the same list as shops like The Honey Pot and Take The Cannoli and The Vanilla Tulip (to name a few)! <3
Love and blessings to you sweet friend!!
Love,
Traci (Miss Mae)

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hey Christa what an amazing list. I'm very proud to be on it. Thank you:) I have that pen and paint print. It's gorgeous in person!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh Thank you so so so much! What a great list! Plan to do most of my shopping from it! Thanks again friend.
lots of love,
Angela
Button Bird Designs